If you are looking for a website that provides amazing contents like blogs and articles, Calaguas is the best website for you. It contains helpful details about different topics. Calaguas promises quality customer service. You can easily check our website and our articles to keep you updated with our blogs that can help you for your daily living.
Home » About Us
- TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR PAIN March 20, 2019AA Spine & Pain Clinic is hosting a chronic pain support group. This group is open to those who would like ongoing support and help in more effectively managing pain issues. The group setting will provide valuable perspectives, support and suggestions from fellow participants and speakers who are also coping with chronic pain. Dr.... […]
- Stem Cell Therapy Now Available January 14, 2019AA Spine & Pain Clinic is now providing stem cell therapy as a treatment option for patients.
- Understanding Chronic Pain Seminar April 12, 2018Information for Friends, Families and Caregivers What are the issues that families and friends of chronic pain patients face? What does it mean to have chronic pain? What options are available to patients, family, friends and caregivers? Questions and Answers Presented by Joseph Bablonka PhD, Psychologist and Alfred Lonser MD, Pain Specialist Join us Wednesday, April 25th ·... […]
- Helene B. January 11, 2018"[Doctor Lonser] has been kind and reassuring at a difficult time. Robert & I are very grateful!"
- Deong December 1, 2017"Thank you for helping with my pain and giving me hope."
- DMX Testing & Use July 7, 2016Advances in technology have made it possible to produce crystal clear motion images with less radiation than traditional x-rays.
- Denise April 9, 2016"I was referred to you for an evaluation by the medicare clinic. I only saw you once, for almost 2 hours, and you were very kind to me. You really listened to me."
- AASP Sponsors the 2015 Xterra Hammerman Triathlon July 7, 2015AA Spine & Pain Clinic is a Gold sponsor for the 2015 Xterra Hammerman Triathlon here in Anchorage. Our ongoing drive to promote health and well being in the community has motivated our own staff members to push themselves to the limit and participate in this very challenging event.
- Don A. March 4, 2015"I deeply appreciate the kindness and care every staff member at AA Spine and Pain Clinic office has shown me."
- Haley November 7, 2014"You and your staff do things that change peoples lives!"